to the COVID-19 Pandemic
August 23, 2021
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. We have been doing what we can to protect the safety of our responders and the community as we adapt to changing conditions.
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to respond to emergencies as we always have but suspended most of our non-emergency public interactions when COVID-19 community transmission rates have been high. In early August, we were pleased to announce the return of many public activities. However, COVID-19 is spreading rapidly again in Kitsap County, and we must take steps to protect our personnel and the public. This includes closing our fire station lobbies to the public and ceasing most of our non-emergency public interactions, effective immediately.
Call us at (360)297-3619 for more information.
If you have an emergency, we will respond. Call 9-1-1 to get us there with the right equipment and personnel as quickly as possible.
Finally, if you’re looking for more up-to-date information on COVID-19, we strongly recommend depending upon reliable sources.
- Help First Responders Stay Prepared During This Health Crisis
- Kitsap County Emergency Operations Center COVID-19 Resource Page
- Kitsap County Government Services Online and By Phone
- Kitsap Public Health District Novel Coronavirus Page
- Washington State Hotline: Dial 1(800)525-0127
- Washington State Coronavirus Response Page
- S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
We hope that you’re doing your part to slow the spread of this disease. Thank you for understanding the steps we’re taking to protect us all.
Be safe and healthy!