We’re wishing you the warmest and brightest of holiday seasons! Unfortunately, what should be the happiest time of the year is too often marred by destructive fires or tragic accidents. By helping our community avoid or mitigate the impact of these kinds of incidents, we’re putting our holiday wishes into action. Help us help your family have a safe and joyful season!
- Attend a FREE child car seat check on the second Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at our headquarters fire station (26642 Miller Bay Road NE). No appointment required.
- Schedule a smoke alarm installation, home safety survey, bike/ski/skateboard helmet fitting or life jacket fitting by calling (360)297-3619 or sending an email to email@example.com
- Refresh and practice your home fire escape plan; share it with overnight guests.
- Stop by headquarters (26642 Miller Bay Road NE) to pick-up address signs.
- Thanksgiving safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association
- Put the Freeze on Winter Holiday Fires from the National Fire Protection Association